LSCBLocal Safeguarding Children Board Northamptonshire

Referrals, EHA (CAF) & LADO for EY and Childminders

What to do if you have concerns about a child, a member of staff, if a referral isn't moving quickly enough or confused about move from CAF to the new EHA.

How to refer a child you're concerned about to the Multi-Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH)

How to escalate a referral - for situations where a referral has been made but you're concerned that the necessary action hasn't yet been taken.

What to do if you have concerns about a member of staff - contacting the Designated Officer (formerly known as the LADO).

New EHA replaces the CAF - find out about the new Early Help Assessment which replaces the Common Assessment Framework. 

Last updated: 27 February 2017

RATE this page

Your comment

A to Z of topics