LSCBLocal Safeguarding Children Board Northamptonshire

Worried about a child?

What to do if you are concerned about a child's safety or welfare.

Due to the transformation of the former Northamptonshire Councils into the two new Unitaries of West Northants and North Northants, there has been some changes in regards to emails and phone numbers in use by the Partnership.

Report a Concern

If it is an emergency and you think that a child may be in immediate danger please contact the emergency services directly by calling 999. If you need to contact us urgently during the evening, at night or at the weekend, please phone our out-of-hours team on 01604 626 938.

If you have a concern about a child or young person, you can contact MASH on the following numbers:

West Northants (Northampton, Daventry & South Northants): 0300 126 7000 – Option 1, Option 1
North Northants (Kettering, Corby, Wellingborough & East Northants): 0300 126 3000 – Option 1, Option 1

You can also report a concern online via Northamptonshire Childrens Trust’s website:  

Referrals to the Designated Officers (formally LADO)

Last updated: 27 April 2021

RATE this page

Your comment

A to Z of topics