Thresholds and Pathways
A new version of 'Northamptonshire Thresholds and Pathways' is now available, replacing the earlier version published in May 2014.
Northamptonshire Thresholds and Pathways is part of a set of documents and tools designed to provide clear guidance to practitioners working with children, families and young people. It ensures there are consistent approaches, practice and use of terminology across all agencies.
It has been updated to reflect changes to Northamptonshire’s Early Help Offer and to include new guidance and toolkits offered by the Northamptonshire Safeguarding Children’s Board (NSCB).
The changes include:
- Reference to the Early Help Assessment (EHA) which replaced the Common Assessment for Families (CAF) on 1st June 2015.
- Integration of the NSCB “Tackling Child Sexual Exploitation (CSE) Toolkit” and it’s CSE Assessment
- The “Northamptonshire Toolkit for Supporting Children and Young People Presenting with Self-Harming Behaviours, or Intent to Self-Harm”
- The NSCB Female Genital Mutilation (FGM) Risk Assessment Toolkit and the NSCB Concealed Pregnancies - Practice Guidance
- Cross referencing with the Northamptonshire County Council Early Help Practice Manual and an Early Help Assessment Handbook
- Updated guidance on information sharing to reflect updated guidance from central government.
The new version of Thresholds and Pathways can be found at: www.northamptonshire.gov.uk/thresholdsandpathways.
Last updated: 17 August 2016